Chicken Nugget Connoisseur – Your Dream Job Is A Reality
If you fancy yourself an expert on the chicken nugget and have dreamed of making it a job, your dreams have become reality...at least temporarily.
British discount retailer B&M is on the prowl for a Chicken Nugget Connoisseur. Every brand wants to make their products the best they can be. In this case, B&M wants their ground up poultry selection to be top notch. So much so that they are willing to employ a person to test their upcoming "fresh and frozen food range."
Here's what they're looking for in a nugget expert:
Do you think you have relevant experience? – experience can include, but is not limited to:
- Getting the 20 share box of nuggets from McDonalds and keeping them all for yourself
- Being the first in the office kitchen whenever someone says there’s cake
- That time you tripped and fell at a buffet and saved the plate before yourself
- Going to an event or party because there is free food
- You value the importance of a fish finger sandwich in life
- You can conduct a power point presentation on the reasoning behind curly fries being nicer than chips
The successful individual will receive £25 vouchers monthly to spend on fresh and frozen food in their local B&M store and can share their feedback with the B&M buying to help evolve the range.
While the job is temporary, doesn't pay in actual money, and is across the pond, you still get chicken nuggets. Lots of them! And monthly vouchers for MORE chicken nuggets!