See Where Your Favorite Movie Was Filmed in Louisiana
Are you a movie buff and would love to see where movies were filmed in Louisiana? If you are, then you are now in luck.
The Bayou State is making it easier for tourists and natives alike to visit the locations where the productions took place.
The new Louisiana Film Trail website has at least 25 travel sites throughout the state where movies and television shows were filmed.
The list includes:
- All the King's Men, Baton Rouge
- Belizaire the Cajun, St. Martinville
- The Beyond, Madisonville
- Blaze, Winnfield
- The Blob, Abbeville
- Bonnie and Clyde, Gibsland
- The Buccaneer, New Iberia
- Dead Man Walking, Angola
- Desire in the Dust, St. Francisville
- Duck Dynasty, West Monroe
- Easy Rider, Morganza
- Evangeline, St. Martinville
- Eve's Bayou, Madisonville
- Horse Soldiers, Natchitoches and Natchez, La.
- Hush, Hush Sweet Charlotte, Darrow
- Interview with a Vampire, Vacherie
- King Creole, New Orleans
- Long, Hot Summer, New Roads
- Ray, Thibodaux
- Steel Magnolias, Natchitoches
- Toy, Baton Rouge
- White Rose, New Iberia
Of course, we all know of many more movies done in Louisiana.
There actually have been more than 2,500 films shot in Louisiana, featuring stars like Brad Pitt, Elvis Presley, Dolly Parton and many more.
This new Louisiana Trail seems like a great place to start though. Check out the complete list at their website here.