Top 5 Spring Break Beaches In Louisiana
Mardi Gras is over, St. Paddy’s Day has passed and Spring has officially sprung. It’s time to pick out the perfect bathing suit and hit the beach with your besties, it’s Spring Break!
If you’re thinking about hitting the beach this Spring Break, but aren’t looking to road trip out of the Bayou State, tripping.com suggests these five Louisiana beaches for all your sun, sand and #SpringBreak needs.
- The Cajun Riviera is the nickname given to Holly Beach, Louisiana. As the self proclaimed “perfect Cajun getaway”, Holly Beach is a great Spring Break destination for anyone looking to chill and camp on the beach kick back and relax in a rental home. Fire up the grill and crack a cold one, because this is the ultimate Cajun vacation.
- Cypremort Point Beach is located on Vermillion Beach and spot for any Spring Breaker looking for adventure. Yeah, the beach is beautiful, but with canoeing, camping, hiking trails, boating, and so much nature and history at your fingertips, you can bet this Spring Break will be anything but boring.
- Fontainebleau State Park is a 2,800 acre park located on the shore of Lake Pontchartrain. Whether you are looking to soak up the sun, sail, or even in-line skate, Fontainebleau State Park has your Spring Break covered. If you are looking for night life once the sun goes down, New Orleans is just a quick drive over the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway Bridge.
- Grand Isle is seven miles of island fun perfect for anyone looking to hit the beach for Spring Break. And if fishing is your thing, the Gulf of Mexico waters are home to over 50 different species of fish. If you’re looking to do Spring Break island style then the white sand beaches of Grand Isle are the ultimate destination.
- North Beach, also known as the I-10 Beach, in Lake Charles is the Spring Break spot if you want the beach vibes without being too far from city life. Spend the day soaking up the sun, then brush of the sand and head down town for local eats or try your luck at one of the three local casinos.
Whether you’re looking for an island adventure, a secluded beach getaway, or just a little sand between your toes, these Bayou State beaches have you covered. So, grab your friends and get ready for fun in the Louisiana sun this Spring Break!