Pumpkin Patches in Louisiana
It's fall, y'all, even though it still kind of feels like the middle of summer. But when I start seeing all the fall food, scents, festivals, and football, you really just want to get in the spirit. And I'll take our weather over snow any day of the year!
So, my first question was, do we even have any pumpkin patches in Louisiana? And the answer is yes. Some of my favorites, from pumkin patches and more are below. And the folks at Only in Louisiana are always a good source as well. I always check with Pick Your Own Farms at this time of year, too, because they include things like corn mazes, hay rides, and what is in season. Now, most pumpkin patches open around the middle of September, but remember to always call before you travel to any of these listed.
So if you are longing for cooler temps and a pumpkin latte from Starbucks, peruse the list below, and get ready to bring the family out for some fun! Happy fall, y'all.
- LSU Ag Center Botanic Gardens - I-10 at Essen Lane, Baton Rouge
- Barn Hill Preserve - 11342 LA-955, Ethel, 225-286-3003
- Dixie Maze Farms - 9596 Sentell Rd., Shreveport - 318-703-2870 or 318- 838-5355
- Robin Farms - 317 Houston Richard Road, Church Point 337-789-3776
- St Luke Simpson Methodist Church - 1500 Country Club Road, Lake Charles - 337-474-1500
- Midnight Productions Corn Maze - 7600 Hwy 71 South, Alexandria 318-641-1146, 318-542-1021, or 318-793-8112
- Faubourg Pumpkin Patch - 2043 Faubourg Rd, Ville Platte 337-360-1341 or 337-363-3969
- Moss Bluff United Methodist Church Pumpkin Patch -
735 Sam Houston Jones Parkway, Moss Bluff 337-855-6241
- Covenant United Methodist Church Annual Pumpkin Patch - 300 East Martial Ave., Lafayette 337-981-2088