This Boozy Pumpkin Spice Latte Is All You Need This Fall
Grab your scarf, Uggs, and a bottle of rum: it's time time to get basic and boozy this fall.
I mean, what's better than a nice warm pumpkin spice latte? Umm, a spiked pumpkin spice latte, that's what! And with this easy Betty Crocker recipe, you'll be falling in love with this fall specialty in no time - I know, who knew Betty Crocker was such a party animal?
Here's what you'll need:
- 1/2 cup hot strong coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 to 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz) dark rum
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz) rum and coffee liqueur
- As much whipped cream as you want to pile on top
Take a peek at the directions on the Betty Crocker website, and get to sippin'. And I mean it when I say sippin' because it will be hot, but also because you do not want to chug alcohol. That's never a good idea.
[via Betty Crocker]